It could be pinworms if she is irritable and having more issues sleeping at night.

What is the name of the supplement you are using to detox?

I have white strings in my stool what can I do?

thats what I thought about myself...string cheese? although i've never seen it come out as string cheese before and i'm not young or new to string cheese!

Parasites!! Do a cleanse asap

Any one experiencing long or short white lines in their bowel movement, or little white specs (eggs) should do a parasite cleanse

Thanks for nice explanation, make sense, agree 100%!!

I may not know you but my heart goes out to you! I agree, most doctor's are only in it for the money. I too have health issues and it definitely holds me back in life. I'm 30 but when I was 17 doctor started giving me heavy narcotics and opiates and that's why we now have an epidemic here in Michigan I haven't taken pain pills in 4 years but they completely ruined my system. One thing I can say is coconut oil is your best friend and just a little bit of it everyday and it definitely makes a big difference also flax seeds help to and also eat a lot of vegetables that have a lot of fiber in them so go for the really green vegetables and then also they say try to stay away from carbs all root vegetables have the most carbs in them they're still good to eat so instead of eating noodles you can make a spaghetti sauce and put it on top of cooked spaghetti squash and it tastes amazing. I really hope you get the health care that you deserve and I really hope you get better

I would try for two things I've been having the same problem and my moods are the same as your daughters everything is doing my head in it could be either treadworm which u can get medication in the chemiest or candais (thrush)cause they both look simliar its hard to tell but i bet u its one of them next she'll have dijestive problems insist on getting a poo sample when u see the white strings in the poo best of luck x