Im 17 this year , previously my boyfriend fingered me 2 weeks ago , i was worrying about getting pregnant however the previous time i asked on this forum , i was told by almost everyone that what i stated was almost impossible for me to get pregnant. 
i had lower left abdominal pain and constipation just last week . and today , my period is supposed to come but it didnt. i realised i have white wet tissue paper-like discharge (before my period since i havent get my period yet) , quite alot of it , however there is no rashing or itching . is it normal ? im really really worried ? could this be the cause of me , missing my period ? please reply asap !! thankyousomuch !!

Have you been stressed at all? 
If not, sometimes a period can come a few days later. Have you done anything else differently? - If not wait a few days and if you still don't get it  see a doctor.
Does the discharge it smell or have a funny odor? - (I do not want to scare you but) If it does you may have an infection.  But if not.  I (still) suggest seeing a doctor they will be able to tell you exactly what it is, it could be nothing. I know it can be a bit embarrassing  although it's better to ask and then let yourself get worked up and worry yourself.  And if it's not a big deal you will feel a big relief.
I hope you find out soon of what it can be.  All the best xo