Hello, guys. I am planning to start practicing Tai Chi. Since I am totally new with this. I have many uncertainties that I would like to clarify. What do I need to know before practicing this ancient martial art? Your help will be more than welcomed and appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hello. Tai Chi is an ancient martial art that is more than pure combat. It is excellent for health. Everyone can practice Tai Chi no matter how old they are or which gender they are. Even those with wheelchairs or those who recover from surgery can practice this. Many experts call this art as “meditation in movement”. There isn't much to tell you before you start with it. Just find a good instructor since I think it can be learned from books or videotapes. You don't need any special gears or room for practicing. In China, it is popular to practice it in public parks. I hope you will find this agreeable. Bye!