Hi everybody.

I am very interested in T-tapp workout and I think that is a great way to get in shape. My housekeeper is always fit and I’ve known her for years. In July, she will have been working for me for 5 years. She is only 3 years younger than me, but she is in much better shape than I am. Yesterday I asked her what does she do to be in such a good shape and she told me that she is practicing T-tapp workout 4 times a week. She explained me that this exercise program helps you to be in perfect shape but also helps you to lose extra pounds and to lose cellulite.

Do you think it’s true that you can lose cellulite with T-tapp?

Hello there. I am also practicing T-tapp workout and I am also very satisfied. I had some extra pounds when I started exercising and now I am totally fit.

Now I am practicing just to keep my  good shape.  Actually, there is one more reason: I practice because it relaxes me so much. This workout plan is more relaxing for me than yoga.

About the question you asked, yes it is true that T-tapp can help you to lose cellulite. The workout plan is designed for that too. I had some cellulite ( not much), but after 2 or 3 months of exercising it is almost gone. 

I am not so sure about that. My sister is obsessed with T-Tapp workout. She heard about it from this girl we met in yoga classes. My sister has never had problems with cellulite, but after she gave birth to our little princess Melissa, she started having problems with it. Since Melissa was just a baby, she didn’t have the time to deal with cellulite, even though I bought her some cream that was supposed to help. Now, after two years , she is relying on T-Tapp to help her. It’s been three months, and there is not even a slightest difference.