I need some help . My last cycle was November 24 & it lasted four days . I had protected sex with Man A on November 30. I had unprotected sex with Man B on December 3rd and he nutted inside me , but me and Man B have been trying to conceive for years & still no results , Man A has three kids already and we had unprotected sex on December 15 so who possibly could be my child’s father ?

Most likely Man B!

Your ovulation window would be December 1st - 10th, if your cycle is 28 days.

I’ve been trying to conceive for 4 months with my boyfriend, we were finally able to conceive. I got my LMP on August 22nd / 18 & we conceived around September 1st - 6th. I can’t pinpoint the days because we were with each other everyday, then I went away on the 7th.

Most likely Man B!

If you have 28 days between periods ovulation typically happens on day 14, and the most fertile days are cycle days 12, 13, and 14. So the first day of your last period was November 24th, which would make your most fertile days December 5th, 6th & 7th. An egg once it is released from your ovaries only has 24 hours to be fertilized, then after you can not get pregnant.

November 30th sex wouldn’t be possible since it was protected, December sex is the sex that got you pregnant since it was a few days before your fertile days, December 15 wouldn’t be the sex that got you pregnancy since it was on cycle day 22nd, way past ovulation.