Is hydrogen peroxide same thing as benzoil peroxide? I am asking because the hydrogen peroxide solution you buy in the store is 3% hydrogen peroxide, and I use it as a toner. Who else uses Hydrogen Peroxide as a toner?

It is not the same thing. Hydrogen peroxide is sometimes recommended as a toner. But I guess it can damage tissue. I don't know I don't do it. The only time I use this on my face is after I pop a pimple and it’s bleeding. I just put a cotton ball with hydrogen peroxide on it for a while.

I use it as a toner. 3% diluted 50/50 in water, kept in a dark glass bottle away from a heat source. It's produced by the body anyway and creates a barrier of oxygen on the face that germs can't live in. CLOSE YOUR EYES!! Spray twice a day and voila, end of acne. Nice clear skin. Hydrogen Peroxide was recently proven to be damaging to OPEN TISSUE, such as a cut or a freshly picked pimple, it actually destroys the healthy tissue. But it's so far proven fine on healthy, undamaged tissue. You can also use it to sanitize your bathroom, spray and wipe with a dry cloth, healthy indoor environment and it's DIRT CHEAP!