I have suffered with adult cystic acne since my mid twenties. I am now 40. I have been to dermatologists, put on Retin-A cream, Alpha hydroxy acid, Proactive, etc. I am here to tell you, nothing worked for any length of time. I was at my family doctor about 6 months ago she told me that there are some home remedies for acne with Hydrogen Peroxide and now I am searching for it. I’ll appreciate any help.

I have one recite that may help you .Here are the ingredients: Lemon Juice, Hydrogen Peroxide, Aspirin, Aloe Vera, Echinacea & Goldenseal dried herbs or tea. First mix in a bowl or container the Lemon Juice, Hydrogen Peroxide, a few Aspirin and the Echinacea / Goldenseal, but you can also use the tea and pour the herbs in the bowl. Mix it and use this solution as an astringent. Apply with cotton balls or tissue and leave it on your face to dry, once it dries put Aloe Vera on your skin.