Lately, I have problems with sleeping. I have tried in several ways to deal with insomnia, and failed. Since I am always tired, this started to affect my job, and that is not a good thing, since I am working on some machines that do not tolerate mistakes (could get hurt ugly if I dont pay attention). Doctr prescribed me with Klonopin but he was not that happy about it. Why are doctors and nurses scared of Benzodiazepines like Xanax, Ativan and Klonopin?

Because there is a possibility of addiction development, both physical and psychic. Also, if it is taken for a long period, the risk of getting addicted increases. Those are good meds because they have fast, hypnotic effect that occurs during night and leaves daily functions undamaged. So, people who need a lot of concentration during work would benefit from this drug.