I feel like i have the worst codition in this world. Im 18 years old and i have never had sex. I feel like ill never be able to because my vagina is small. I mean,i can barely stick my one finger in there. :( I havent gone to the gino. yet...im scared to because i know there is something seriously wrong with me.

Try using foreplay (ex: fingering) to help loosen things up. And DON'T forget to use lube. Don't force it if it hurts, just take baby steps with it and your results will be amazing ^-^

I'm 21 and I have similar problems. Sex is so painful for me. Originally I thought that he was hitting my cervix because I was told my uterus was slightly prolapsed. Then I was told this wasn't the issue, because the doctor's noticed the pain inside me is near the bladder. It hurts in the vaginal wall near the bladder and also at the opening of my vagina. This led my urologist to believe that I may have interstitial cystitis but she thinks this is unlikely and that I should see a gynocologist. I'm so confused and frustrated and I just want help. This is starting to really take a toll on my relationship as well because my boyfriend feels like he is causing me pain for his enjoyment and now he doesn't want to have sex with me because he doesn't want to hurt me. I feel like we're getting emotionally distant too because of all my problems.

The worst part is I have NO sexual desire either. I used to get wet and aroused and now it's nothing. Nothing feels good anymore and it actually feels uncomfortable when he's touching me. I don't know if it's because I'm afraid of the pain if we do have sex? I've been told that perhaps birth control can lower libido so I have to see a gynocologist about that. I love my boyfriend so much and I just want to show him how much I love him but I can't do that and it's killing me. I want to be able to enjoy this thing that everyone else seems to enjoy, and I know my relationship will end eventually if this is not fixed. Please help:(

Please buy yourself colostrum from new zeland and quercetine and alkaline drops and drink this for 6 mt to a year depend how much your immume system is weak and u will have sex, I had same exact problems and its so uncomfortable
And I couldnt have sex,but with all this I needed nothing more

the exact same thing happened to me. it was really really frustrating! me and my wonderful boyfriend kept trying though and eventually it just happened. i did buy a dildo style sex toy however to try and 'bridge the gap' between fingers and his (pretty large) penis, maybe try that? oh and stop if you're getting tense and frustrated, it just makes things worse. sex can occasionally be painful now, but i just have to make sure im relaxed and wet enough. then it's pretty amazing! good luck! x

I need help too! I have been with my boyfriend for 4 and a half years and we still can't have sex. We have been trying for 4 years and it still isn't getting any better, It just won't fit in, we will be lucky to even get the knob in. We usually fool around a lot before we try and I am very wet and ready but as soon as he starts to try the pain is excruciating and I just can't stand it, we usually fool around till I am nearly at point of orgasm but it still isn't enough. A few years ago I went to the doctor to get checked out and she said I was fine and normal, just quiet small and to just keep trying. My boyfriend has been amazing through this problem and has stood by my side no matter what but its just getting beyond the joke, 4 years and we still can't have sex. If any one has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

honey i assure you that it will hurt the first few times after you have " popped the cherry" as they say.. Hell Im still not in love with sex just give it some time and another thing is you might not be "wet " enough, if you arent it can feel like someone is thrusting a cotton ball into you then pulling it right back out. In other words, dry and VERY painful. Most people have problems with getting " wet". I dont but a friend of mine does and she says it can hurt really bad. If that is another problem invest in lube it will be your best friend :)

IF YOU WANT HIM HARDER YOU CAN USE YOUR MOUTH ON HIS PENIS, OR USE PETROLIUM JELLY AND RUB HIS PENIS, BUT YOU SHOULD BE SAVING SEX UNTIL MARRIAGE, AND IF YOUR HAVING THOSE PROBLEMS SEXUALLY, YOU NEED TO SEE AN OBGYN.

HONEY, STRESS IS A BIG DEFEATER, UNTIL YOU GET WHAT IS WRONG FIGURED OUT, STOP TRYING, SEE AN OBGYN, AND TAKE TIME TO GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER WITHOUT SEX, WHICH YOU SHOPULDNT HAVE BEFORE MARRIAGE ANYWAY.

BRAVO FOR GETTING MARRED, SO MANY DONT. YOU SHOULD SEE AN OBGYN AND LET YOUR HUSBAND KNOW THE TRUTH SO HE CAN HELP YOU AND GIVE YOU SUPPORT. AND DONT STRESS OR GET DEPRESSED, THATS A BIG FACTOR IN HOW YOUR BODY TAKES THINGS. IF YOU TELL YOUR HUSBAND THAT GIVES HIM A CHANCE TO BE HELPFUL AND SUPPORTIVE, IF YOU DONT, YOURE IN IT ALL ALONE. HE MIGHT BE MAD AT YOU FOR LYING, BUT NOT FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO HAVE SEX, JUST TALK TO HIM, AND FIND A GOOD OBGYN.

I 12 years old and I haven't have my period yet and I got the end of a old toothbrush into my vagina 4 inches tell me this is good or bad. And when will I get my period Can you tell me some symptoms of right before I get it and will it hurt will I bleed a lot can I have sex right after should I have sex how does sex feel how will I get my bf penis into my Vergina it is still small please give my you help

all y need is to let him lick your p***y till y cum and then he can slip in

Ok i'm not a girl so i wouldn't know, but i need help from the girls on this, ok so i've been trying everything in bed with my girlfriend but shes just not giving me the feed back i'm looking for it can't be my penis cause thats 9 1/2 inches, i confronted her about it and shes avoiding it, help me please

Ok nonody is ever in the worst condition, my GF won't give me the feed back i'm looking for, it could be i can only get the head of my penis in and i can't get it past, i've tryied pretty much everything but nothing is working, your not alone My name Is Kyle my GF well fiance now name is Autumn

It sound like it is definitely the infection and you should not be having sex with an infection. Because if he gets it he's going to give it right back to you... That's beside the pain. As far as overall I took a lot of antibiotics in the last year because of a motorcycle accident. I got checked for infections and came up with nothing... There is a thing where you can have pain for no reason and they are positive of the cause... That is if the infection clears up and it hurts after. But good luck just make sure you pee after sex to avoid uti. And they sell wipes to prevent yeast infections