why girls do souirt?

Not all girls can experience female ejaculation. The ejaculate is very similar to a mans - without the sperm of course - this liquid comes from the Skenes Gland - it is behind the sponge like G.spot. It is similar to a mans prostate. Womens ejaculate consists of sugars, prostate-specific antigen and creatinine. VERY little urea is found in female ejaculate. Unfortunately - due to increased porn movies about it - women AND men feel that a woman needs to ejaculate to prove that she had a true orgasm. This is INCORRECT, ejaculation happens when it happens, not all women will or have ever had ejaculation - and still have fulfilling orgasms. So NEVER think that a woman HAS to ejaculate. Hope this helps! 

@bambi27
Hi... I'm ned to this website. I made an account just to talk to you. I'm having troubles with my body and I'd really like to talk to you.. if thats possible? but it wont let me message you because im a "newbie" or I just don't know how to use this..

I am a 27 year old women and I have never believed in girl squirting, I have found my sole mate four and a half year ago and we have been inseparable ever since, we have an amazing sex life and have sex almost every day, we are very comfortable with each other, a few months ago we were having sex and we discovered that he can make squirt, at first I thought it was pee but the feeling felt so good I didn't want to hold back, my fiance told me that was the best thing I could do for him it made me feel special (may sound weird but I'm just being real) ever since then I can do it for him all the time :) if anyone has any questions feel free to email me I'm pretty open and real ***edited by moderator***email addresses not allowed***