hi i just need to know if all girls can squirt cause i have never been able to it feels like i get close to but i just can't or don't no how can u help me .

Not all girls can squirt. Did you try stimulating your g spot?

hey, I have to agree on this one with you. not all girls are able to squirt and they really want to do it. I can, so I think that I am the lucky one lol, but I still can't describe the feeling and how I do that. I don't believe that this is a myth like I could read everywhere. The only thing that I really want to know is it healthy to squirt everyday

hotmom wrote:

Only few girls can squirt, it's not common to all women.

all girls can squirt its just easyer for others the saim thing that gets u wet wen overstimulated causes ejaculation but a tricy technique is required

the das wrote:

HOW IT HAPPENS

Not a lot of women do. It is not a common trait. I believe it's meant to be the female equivilent of ejaculation

Yes all girls can squirt the girls that this comes easy to are the ones who are healthy and is drinking lots of water so what u want to do is set the mood for your self and just keep teasing your self letting that big O build up and we you cant take it any more two finger In make a up and down motion until you feel like a bag pushing you fingers our

Squirting is very possible, but you have to know more about the female body. THIS includes more both physically and mentally. There are a lot of great resources out there that explain this is great detail and how every girl CAN SQUIRT during orgasm, she (and her partner) just has to learn.

One tip to remember is that you need to drink a LOT of water leading up to your playtime. I ask my girlfriend to start drinking a lot of water even 2-3 days before a sleepover. For those who have ever experienced this, women lose a LOT of liquids during a squirting orgasm. Keep a bottle of Gatorade, a bottle of water and a glass of coconut water in the fridge or by the nightstand and you won't have any problems at all.

Furthermore, I would strongly advise doing some research on what is called the "A-Spot" I can tell you that these 2 tips is what brought a girl who SWORE she could never squirt to absolutely soaking the sheets the very first time we ever tried using these techniques. And I'm not talking about a little wet spot, I'm talking about it looked like I spilled a 60oz big gulp cup of water all over our bed.

My suggestion is to do your homework on the female body (even though you "think" you might already know it) as I find the female orgasm to be on the the most incredible things I've ever experienced. Having a phenomenal sex life, and a multi-orgasmic girlfriend, she was never able to have a squirting orgasm. UNTIL I learned a few things that blew me away... SO much to the point that I just recently put together a blog to share what I have learned.

I'd love to hear your feedback after you have read through some of the post and watched the videos...

.