I want to learn how to squirt....badly!! But I seem to only see real skinny girls squirt....is it possible for a bigger woman to squirt? Please help! Thanks :)

hi.

so, I really do believe that this has nothing to do with your size or your body shape. anyway, it has to have some connection with so many other factors. first, the physical factor that is strongly related to one thing - are you relaxed during the intercourse with a specific person. that plays a huge role in it.  another thing - you have to find your G spot and the things that stimulate you. also, if you are wondering is it healthy to squirt everyday, I think that it can't harm you. but, you are saying that you want to learn how to squirt badly - it is not something that you can just learn. it is a moment that has to happen at the right moment. 

Some women squirt (ejaculate), some don't, it has nothing to do with your body shape.

I suspect that you can't learn how to squirt, it just happens, as you will see here:-

https://www.steadyhealth.com/cant_cum_but_squirt_t316555.html?utm_source=newPosts&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newPostNotification#1238245

That lady did not start squirting unlit she was 32.

If it's any consolation, I'm pretty skinny and I also haven't figured out how to squirt.

I am a plus size woman and I squirt and it feels GREAT

Yes the curvy women squirt more then slim women in my opinion

You can very well squirt!

My girlfriend is 59 years old and 5'4' tall and 240 lbs. She squirts every time and I love it.

Oral sex is the best it seems. I hope you have some one to perform oral on you??

If you are trying too hard, you may not squirt though. The idea is to enjoy playing soooo much that you are super hot.

I am a big girl 5'9" 330lbs been able to squirt ever since I started masterbating, but not with a man until i found a man that made me feel comfortable enough and took the time to arouse me till I did it.

I know this was an old post,but I hope I can help out. I am a big girl as well. Yes you can squirt,you got to become familiar with your own body. It might take you some time to understand how to do it,but there are some pressure points inside your clitoris that can set you off & make you squirt hard. But you got to find the right spot. Unfortunately though I don't believe all women can do this. It really took me some time to get the hang of it. If you really want to open that portal be aware,once you get started it can be different at first,don't stop because you get excited. Let it flow. After that you start having more fluid come out of you & you might want to be prepared cause I mean a lot. The first thing you need to do is play with yourself for awhile with a dildo continue to go deep inside,back & forth with slow motion then fast & faster,then take it out & start tickling your clitoris with it up & down. It sends vibrations up your back from deep inside then continue to do that for awhile & you should start seeing yourself squirt. You'll see it but put something under you before you get started. Also once you've opened that portal be on the look out because you've let a lot of air inside you will start to having farting noises with your vagina. Then later on it will escape the other end if your vagina is blocked with a penis inside. Good luck & happy trying. Practice makes perfect.

I posted for skinny girls & big girls...Read my blog thanks

The biggest squirter I've met (I mean by squirting volume) weighed in at over 450 pounds.  She almost broke my sex swing.  But I was amazed at the puddle underneath her.  I am frustrated because I can't squirt.

I donr have toys because I feel ashamed buying them do uno what I could use

How.?

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Come squirt for me derrius cheefa on fb

Whats the best way