Hello. I'm 21 year old female and I have some questions about possible female ejaculation. You see, I'm sexually active more then 2 years now and I have never experienced anything similar to this.
I'm familiar with female orgasms all away since I started masturbating couple of years back.
Now, I'm in one great relationship and I was having orgasms since we started sleeping but just the other day when I reached the climax a big amount of clear fluid came out of me. I was on top when this happened and my boyfriend was wet as he was under shower or something. We laughed a lot to this and I'm just wondering- was this female ejaculation? Do other women ejaculate, or am I just weird?

I know some facts about this and I will gladly share them with you. First I want to tell you that you are definitely not weird because, although it isn’t so common, there are a lot of women who reported experiencing this phenomenon.
During this ejaculation- woman feels almost the same sensation like she is urinating so there were a lot debates about whether the fluid is urine or some other vaginal secretion.
But, later, scientist proved that this liquid is definitely not urine. It is produced by a small organ called the “female prostate”, or urethral sponge, which is located between the urethra and vagina.
Now you know that you are completely normal and rare and I suggest you to enjoy in what has been given to you.

your boyfriend is a lucky guy. this is normal but rare happening.