So obviously I'm female, but I've been having these problems ever since I was about 11 and I'm 15 now, I have an EXTREAM NEED to urinate when I get sexualy excited and I almost always do in my pants (I can't control it very well). I've never had sex or even masterbated, but I've had this problem ever since I was 11.

I would be thinking about some sexual scenario (lets face it I read fan fiction "porn") and I would need to urinate really bad and when the need to urinate started my pants would be completly soaked through in the crotch area if I couldn't got to a bathroom in time. Now its still generally the same,but I don't get as soaked. Once I go to the bathroom I'm fine, but until then I'm asking to get drenched in urine. It kind of used to hurt but now I think it kind of feels good (I'm a bit of a masochist so that wouldn't be a suprise.)

I also still wet the bed . Could these problems be conected? My mom used to wet the bed when she was my age and so did others in her family.

I don't want to PEE on him when we have SEX in the future. This is really embaressing (I want to cry when I think about it) and only one of my close friends
knows about my problem.

Based on your description, you have some form of stress incontinence and your condition is probably hereditary. I suggest you talk to your mom about seeing a urologist for a more permanent solution. As for peeing on him when you have sex in the future, it is perfectly alright. Most guys would be flattered that they can get you so excited that you lose all bodily function. Many women leak a little when they come anyway. Why not just empty your bladder before having sex?

Thank you! The thing is until I get "excited" I don't have to go to the bathroom, it just hits me and unless I can reach the bathroom in time my pants get soaked and even then I still have to go to the bathroom. Sometimes I wonder if it is perhaps something of an orgasm (though its not gooey when it comes out, sure theres a bit of vaginal fluid but whats getting me soaked is something different) the fluid that flows out is usually really pale (all most as clear a water MOST of the time) sometimes it has a slight mellow yellow tint and a few times its a deeper yellow (like i haven't had much water or something.I know that urine is darker if you haven't had much to drink.) Sometimes I wonder if the reason I'm getting excited or that these thoughts are coming into my head are because I've got to go?

I should hope my future partner won't mind (that REALLY bothers me, I mean I cry when I think about it.) But then again I could abstain from vaginal sex and just give blow jobs. At least he'd be happy. :/

I certainly can't pretend to be able to tell you what is going on with your body, but if you Google female ejaculation you will find plenty of information and controversy about something that sounds quite similar. Since you say it only occurs when you become sexually excited I think you will find information there that will convince you you aren't the only girl to have that happen.

There seem to be two opposing views about it. Some are adamant that it is just urine while the opposition is positive it is an ejaculate. The urine theorists use the fact that it comes out of the urethra as proof that it's urine. Well my ejaculate comes out of the same hole as my pee, so why couldn't a girl have a similar thing going on?

I know my wife gets very wet during sex, and sometimes the bed is soaked afterward by an amount of fluid so large I know it didn't come from me. I've never been able to make her squirt like some of those girls though. She has never felt that it was urine and it surely doesn't smell like urine. She never said that she felt like she had to pee, and I never tasted anything offensive during oral sex. However I don't know what pee tastes like. For some strange reason I never had the desire to drink any.

We know that boys commonly have wet dreams. I wonder if girls do too and don't know it because there is usually no wet evidence when they wake up.

If you really are a "squirter" and your boyfriend finds he can make you do it. I bet he'll be ecstatic about it. I know I would.

You could probably prove it to yourself if you do try masturbating and find you can make it happen. You might also be able to cut down on it happening when you don't want it to. I know when I was a teen, I found I was able to nearly eliminate wet dreams and those embarassing involuntary emissions by having more voluntary ones. I looked at it like keeping it drained, so to speak.

It's ok but like the other person said i would go see a Urologist.
But when it comes to the lover part as far as peeing on him..
well I'm a guy 16 btw just to let you know guys around your age wonder
I wouldn't mind personally i'd love that i could get a woman that excited just like the other person said.
However i'm only 1 out of billions of men so don't just go off my opinion but it's true some guys would enjoy it and be happy with it.
Hope i helped! ^_^

well I'm a guy 16 btw just to let you know guys around your age are interested in stuff like this =P
Hope i helped! ^_^

i have that too. i have one boyfriend and when he would finger me i'd get so excited that i would pee alittle too. i never really worried about it. most of the time the guy just thinks its you coming. i think with him it might have been because of the friction on the bladder wall when he was pleasuring me. now don't quote me on this but i think theres a statistic that alot of the time your natural body lubricant consists of some urine anyways.

As for wetting your bed still , my sister wet her bed until i think she was 16. we never really checked into it much because she was too embarassed but i truly believe it had something to do with stress or anxiety that she was experiencing

I just have a little something to add about female ejaculation.
Dr. Oz, (he has a daily 1 hour health show on Fox TV), talked about it this week. Actually he was talking about the "G" spot and how to find it. He said the G spot is the female equivalent of the prostate gland in the male. Finding and fondling it can cause some wonderful orgasms for you girls, and that was the reason for this segment. That makes me wonder how you are supposed to find and fondle your guy's prostate to give him a super orgasm. I never heard of doing that. I guess you could reach it the same same way Dr. Oooo! Ooooo! does. I must say having to go for the Oooo, Ooooo test every year, never turned me on. Although when the nurse practitioner at the VA checked it, that was quite pleasant compared to when my Dr. does it. I think that's because she has much smaller fingers.

Anyway, Dr. Oz said that fondling the G spot causes it to eject fluid the same as the prostate does. I assume the prostate emission would be what we call pre cum. He further stated that some women even squirt it out.

So there is the professional medical description of what you are squirting.

No pee!!!

Oh my  god i hope you still look at your question because I'm 14 and I have the same exact problem I masturbate but when I get excited i get the urge to pee and have to run to the bathroom which ruins my mood plus sometimes if i don't go and wait until  after i masturbate I have the urge badly but it's hard to pee it's so weird and I'm completely confused.

Have you tried peeing before you masturbate to empty your bladder? That way you will know whatever you get isn't going to be pee and you can keep on masturbating to see what happens.