My shoulder is cracking every time after swimming training. There is also this unpleasant pain. I don’t know what could cause this since I’ve never had any kind of injury and I’ve always taken care about myself. Do you have any ideas about the source of this irritating problem and how to get rid of it? Thanks in advance.

Hm, from what you say the only thing I can conclude is that your swimming technique isn’t good. Maybe you make improper movements during certain strokes and you’ve causing this. Injuries, especially the ones in sports, don’t have to be conspicuous instantly. So, maybe after a certain time of practicing swimming movements incorrectly, your shoulder started to react. You can start with paying a visit to a physical therapist or a sports doctor. Maybe you’ll have to X-ray your shoulder in order to rule out the possibility of a bigger injury. Or, sometimes draught can cause even paresis, let alone pain in bones. Anyway, whatever the problem is, it can’t be too serious, especially if you have it diagnosed early enough.