I am a 17 year old male who is uncircumcised and i am wondering why my foreskin gets sore after intercourse.  For the past month of unprotected sex my foreskin has been getting sore after intercourse for 1-3 days and then was normal again, but it keeps coming back. Can anyone tell me why it's doing this?

Hi Jimmy,

Is it sore from friction? It does slide freely doesn't it?

Are you wearing a condom? It could be an allergy.

I am not using a condom, and do you think it might be because im not used to intercourse and slowly its streching my foreskin. Because when im erect the forskin is still somewhat on my head and doesn't go all the way down.

and for the past month my foreskin has been becoming sore after oral and intercourse but the soreness goes away after 1-3 days but it keeps coming back and im wondering if thats because my foreskin is to tight and id need to stretch it or get a circumcision?

No, you don't need a circumcision, at least I wouldn't consider it yet. It would be a last resort.

Keep working on stretching your foreskin. I do think that is what is going on. It's just irritated.

Thank you i was starting to get worried. :) I guess it's just normal

Theres also this peice of skin connecting the top of my penis to the foreskin and that is the part that is sore, not the foreskin itself because i can move that just fine just when i get to a certain point it gets harder to slide it because of that skin structure connecting my head to the shaft i think its called starts to stretch and that what makes it a little bit painful.

Jimmy94 wrote:

medic-dan wrote:

Google frenulum and tell us if that's what you mean.

It can be sensitive and can actually tear. There is a minor procedure called a "frenulectomy" in which the doctor makes a slight incision to lengthen it. If you need this done, see a urologist. This is their area of expertise. It can be done during an office visit.

You foreskin is getting sore because of all the rubbing that goes along with sexual intercourse. It is totally normal.  Using a penis health creme is a good way to combat this problem.  A good creme will contain vitamins and nutrients that will condition your skin, making it stronger in the long-run.  Check these cremes out.  They might really help you.  Good luck.  

Hi there do you know of any paticular brands? Thanks