I had abortion at 6 weeks due to severe vomiting dehydration couldn't even drink water without vomiting. I was in hospital a lot for fluids. medications didn't help. I chickened out :-( . I regret it a lot. my dr has been wanting to follow up on my pregnancy. I am spoting. will my current condition seem like a misscarriage to her if I don't fess up. the abortion was 5/1 a week ago.

Hi Pinky! A lot of times after a woman has "lost" her pregnancy, doctors will perform a D&C - to clean out any remaining tissue. So the only option you ever have is to be honest with your doctor. Also I am sure it is on her reports anyway. Depending of course where you got the abortion. I worry about your emotional health with all of this. You didn't chicken out by the way, you just couldn't take it anymore. I am pro-choice and the only time I really have a problem with any woman having an abortion is when they use it willy nilly. As you have learned it is not something to take lightly is it? Now that it has happened, you just have to take care of yourself and your emotional health is included in that. Talk to your doctor and go see a planned parenthood counselor. I have a feeling that you might have had an abortion somewhere different then where you live, because any reputable clinic would have adivsed you to have counselling before and after. What's done is done, honey! You just have to move forward and always be truthful with your doctor. And then when the time comes you can get pregnant again, just because you were so sick doesn't mean it will happen again. And there are different medications that can help greatly with that too. I was in hospital once - having emergency surgery when I was 12 weeks pregnant, and the woman next to me was in because she couldn't even swallow her own saliva!!!!!!!! So always ask for help and be honest. I wish you peace of mind and good health!