Hello! Can you tell me how much vinegar to put in water for a vinegar diet? Thank you!

Hi there! In this diet you can eat as much vegetables and vinegar as you want but you also need to take proteins and carbohydrates. And remember-NO oil. I don’t measure the vinegar actually. During summer, I eat a bowl of fresh veggies once a day. I put, for example, tomato , cucumber , lettuce , broccoli , carrot , onion , basil, etc in a boul, pour vinegar over the veggies, put soma salt and pepper. I don’t use oil, but if you must then take extra verging olive oil , corn oil , sesame oil , or peanut oil. But whenever you want to make a dish, you should usually put 2-3 table spoons of vinegar.

Hi there,
If I am not mistaking apple cider vinegar has been singled out as an especially helpful health drink. There were even several studies that showed that vinegar is very helpful with diabetes and obesity. So I think that you choosed good when you started the vinegar diet for weight loss. I know that many people use vinegar tablets, but if you use it in liquid form then most use one teaspoon per day. I am not sure how long do you have to take this to notice any effects in the first place. However this remedy is used for skin condition so you might be helping your skin at the same time.
All the best,
Danella