Hi there. I am drinking apple cider vinegar for a long time now because I have heard that I can lose my weight with it.

But, to be honest, I didn't see that I am moving to my aim at all. I don't know am I doing something wrong about this. I mean, is there any possibility to do wrong something like this? I believe that it is not hard to drink it. Or it is?

Anyway, I really want to know can you recommend me some uses of apple cider vinegar in order to lose my weight?

Tnx a lot!

Hello there. In order to lose your weight you can definitely use apple cider vinegar. It helped me a lot in my aims and I was really able to lose some pounds thanks to it. I was drinking it alone, without adding any extracts because I do believe that this is much better and effective than adding some lemon juice for example, etc. When I was drinking it, I did it every day before my meals and I had three meals. I can say that my results were really good. I have lost near three pounds in one month. It was really OK and I would recommend you to use it alone. Good luck.

Thank you very much for sharing those advice with me. In order to lose my weight I was planing to drink it but I can say that it was a little bit hard for me to drink it alone, so I gave up. But now I see that there are so many people who are drinking it and all of them are telling me that I should try because it is really effective. I don't know, I would like to try it but I don't know how I will be able to drink it three or four times...Why I just can't add some grapefruit juice for example, because I have heard that it has all those benefits in order to lose your weight. Tnx a lot.

Good day. I am glad that you have asked. Losing weight with apple cider vinegar is actually very possible. So, don't be afraid of trying it. I don't agree that there is a difference if you are drinking it with some juice such as lemon or grape juice, because you are not adding chocolate in it to make it less useful. 

But you need to be persistent at this one and you should not expect to lose your pounds that soon. It might take you two months to see some good results.

And of course, change the way you eat. 

Health Advisor

Hi there guys.

Look, here is what you need to know. 

Apple cider vinegar is an age-old ingredient for healthy living and if you have already decided to drink it, you should know that it can bring a number of health benefits.

I was reading some studies a couple of days ago where some experts were drinking it and they were finding that drinking it for just three months caused significant declines in body weight. Also, it can regulate your body fat and so many other things.

But you need to consult your doctor about this because you can't drink any type of apple cider vinegar. He will explain to you why.

I totally agree that you need to consult someone before you start to drink it. Why? Because I was drinking it without consulting anyone. It was big mistake. I bought some classical apple cider vinegar on the market, it was about 3 dollars and I believed that there is no difference between this one and one that is more expensive. But it is!

You always, but always need to read the declaration and you must buy organic version of it. I didn't do that, and I was poisoned with it. True, I was drinking it more than 3 times per day because I believed that I am going to see some results quicker...That was a big mistake. Consult doctor, don't do anything alone.

Really? When I tried to drink it, I was using the regular one, that I found on the shelves in the supermarket. That one is not good, right? So, where I can buy this organic one? And also, I am really thankful because you have shared all those information with me, but I really want to know more - how to prepare it, how many glasses or what else is allowed per day? Sure, I will consult my doctor, but I need to know more about this before I even think to talk to him. I know him, he will ask me what I know about this and why I even want to use it...So, any help would be great and more help I would appreciate the most.

Health Advisor

Here is what you need to know, what are some basic information that you need to know before you start with this.

But if you expect to see some results over the night, than avoid it. In that case you should start to run marathon or something like that.

Organic is the best, but any  unpasteurized, unfiltered brand is fine and it can be really good for you. Don't drink it more than three times per day.

You can add honey to improve the taste, if you don't like honey stevia is just fine. And yes - you don't put it in the glass, you take two tablespoons of it - maximum!