I noticed that when I was drinking that my body was jerking (sudden movements that last for a second there is no pain involed) so I decided to stop drinking and rest so my body could recover I usually take some time off from drinking espcially if I have drunk more then usually. I don't usually have withdrawal symptons I noticed that my body is still jerking could this be withdrawal sympton and its taking a while to recover or could it be something else. I decided to go to the doctor and she requested to get some blood tests done. Everything else is fine it is just the jerking that is happening has anyone else exeprienced similar problems. Any information would be great thank you. 

I have a friend who is addicted to alcohol. He has the same problem sometimes, so I suggested him to visit any rehab center and starting treatments for it.