It's a distinctive herbal tea from South America. It doesn't taste like traditional teas, but it seems to warm up the circulatory system and help with arthritis pain. Also, it gives a nice boost sans caffeine.

Has any else tried this? It seem to help my joints feel a lot better.

interesting that you posted this.

i teach a program at the zoo where we talk about this tea and the tree it comes from. my supervisor just bought some for us to brew for the kids when we teach. it was interesting. none of the kids liked it, and im not sure i did either. i think it needed to brew a little longer and it probably could have used some honey or something.

the next time i try it, ill let you know.

Well, it doesn't have a taste like traditional teas. I like it with either lemon and honey (but the honey gunks up the traditional tea service for it) or else a bit of brown sugar. It is nice, and gives a bitof a boost, and warms up your joints somehow.

I'll bet kids would like it with some sugar.

It's interesting how they manufacture and dry the plant to make the stuff. The Argentinians at the restaurant drink it all day, with the traditional bombilla/amanda service. Larry thought they were doing bong hits!!!