it began with no bile activity for 5 days. then for about 5 days of constant empying. went out to eat-soup salad and bread sticks, came home and threw it all up with a simultaneous bile movement. days foloowing diarhea and constipation with painful delivery. lastly 2 days of green formed stool with intestinal pain and frequent trips to bathroom. am i bleeding in my intestines?

HI molly, it sounds pretty awful that you're dealing with this because it sounds like you have some sort of issue with your stomach which is of course quite obvious to you! You are probably not bleeding in your intestines unless you have very dark feces or something like that. I think that this is something you need to see a doctor about this because it is a pretty serious issue and I don't think it's going to clear itself up. Can you see one as soon as possible and then let us know how you're doing? Thanks!