Hi, I have a problem with my 1,5 year old son. He hasn't started to walk. He crawls, but doesn't want to stand up. I am very worried with this kind of behavior, especially when I see children his age at the park. Not all of them are stable, but they are all able to stand up. Why hasn't my son started walking?

Hi, I had a similar problem with my first daughter. She didn't stand on her feet until she was twenty months old. Until that time she used to crawl and walk on her knees. I was as worried as you are, so I went to see a specialist who insured me that there is nothing wrong with my daughter. The truth is that my child didn't have any physical problem. She was just a little bit more cautious than other children. I would say that your son has the same issues and that it is only a question of time when he will start to walk. But you should take him to see a doctor and rule out any physical damage, just to be sure. I hope you will soon be running with your son in the park.