okay guys.. so i need to ask you.. me and my girlfriend dry humped.. we kept on rubbing each other until such time that i MBed infront of her. and my cum came out to her body, up to the belly button. i wiped all my semen on her body. (belly button to above) and after a few seconds i wiped it off.. 101% no semen below on her belly button and after 15 minutes i guess, i tried to get inside her, (MY penis is really dry) and i didn't got inside her (she is also a virgin).. this happened around 9 days ago.. so i tried to let my sperm out just wondering if there is still inside but it took me a hard time to let some extra sperm out of my penis.. is she pregnant? we are still waiting for her period to come.. please please please help!

hey guys! this is mark, another information, she has an irregular period and her last period was on last october.. around 3rd week of october.. will there be a chance? please please please! i didn't cum inside her nor near her vagina please.

If she has an irregular period then it's really hard to say. Having an irregular period could mean weeks or months between periods. So wait up a few more weeks, if she's experiencing any valid symptoms and hasn't gotten her period by lets say January, then I advise you to go to a doctors and get a blood test done.

she told me that she urinated many times compared than the usual.. does that count? she didn't even felt anything such as headache, morning sickness, or etc.. help please?