i am 12 years old and i want to lose weight and get muscles. i workout 5-6 times a week for 1-2 hours every day. i stared 3 weeks and i really did not lose that much, i am 126 pounds and i am trying to lose weight fast how and i do it?

It's not going to happen right away , but if you keep doing it regularly results will show. Don't forget to eat healthy as well.

Hey you are just 12 years old.. you are too small get muscles and all.. but you should loose your weight. You can start jogging , cycling and playing outdoor games and all...

to be honest if you want some muscles you should exercise and have nice meals like eat every 3 hours ( But not sweets food or pizza or that just healthy food and dont get ur plate 2 full cus ur trying to lose weight not gain ) play sports thats good exercise moving your body it's good 

about muscles you should wait until you have 17 to 18 yrs old as your body can stop growing

I am 12 too and want to lose weight but not exercise because I have volleyball what can I do that helps me lose about 10 lbs beacuse I am about 85lbs