Hello...my name is Aspen and i am  5'1 and weigh 113 and i want to be to atleast 100. why? Because im not happy with the way i look. ive tried everything possible to lose weight and its not working. i only ate one meal a day and practically starved myself and i only gained weight. People always say to purge but i have this weird fear of throwing up but its gotten to the point where ive sincerely considered it. I just want to find a way to lose weight so i can be happy with the way i look...i want to be skinny like the rest of my friends...please someone give me ways to lose weight ( Note that i am allergic to fruits and raw vegetables ), at this point i seriously dont care if its healthy or not. i want the weight gone.

Health Guru
Hi Aspen what you need to do is look up a good diet plan and try and fat as much healthy food as possible. Cut out any junk food and soda drink plenty of water and then work out, get yourself a fitness DVD and set yourself a work out plan and quick to it.
Only you can do it if you have faith in yourself :-)

First of all you are not allergic to all fruit, or raw veggies, so put that in your diet, not caring for something isnt an allergy. Second, for your height your weight is where it needs to be. Loosing weight wouldnt be healthy.

i LOVE fruit and veggies. i really am allergic to them. i can eat cooked veggies but thats it.

LOL YOLO hahaha!!!

You need to speak to a Registered Dietitian! they can help you with a proper plan to get healthy and loose wieght!

DO NOT PURGE AT ALL!!! - Anorexia is not a weightloss cure any i dont want to see all these kids on here doing stupid things to ruin there life! You are much more valuable than to do something this silly! I have heard and seen the horror stories that have come along with this Even the show Glee did a segmant about this! A dietitian can work with you and your alergies if you have them to get on the right path!