I'm sixteen and i had i miscarriage a few months ago. It has been tearing me apart ever since. I am a strong believer in god and i believe that id has given me the chance to get pregnant again which i really do want but i have a boyfriend who doesn't know about it and i really need some advice please. I'm a school girl in England if that helps as well.

The most important thing is that you are sixteen. You aren’t still physically or mentally prepared yet to be the mother you want to be, even if your wishes and heart might be in the right place. You simply don’t have enough life experience to face all the challenges and responsibility that child brings in your life – you will have them, but in order to achieve that, you need time to face different life problems and develop. Miscarriage is hard for any woman in any age, but at your age it is a strong emotional shock that you need to go through and resolve before you can even start to think about another pregnancy. And if you get pregnant again, how are you going to support yourself, let alone baby? Where are you going to live? What are you going to do when baby doesn’t stop crying for three nights and nothing helps? Don’t you want to give your child the best chances you can? You can do that by finishing school and having some base for finding a job and means of support. There are so many other, maybe more important problems. Not to mention huge problem with being a believer and not telling your boyfriend about something as important as miscarriage.