Hi.
Im A 16 year old girl.
I went through a really hard time nearly a month ago.
I was raped by an older guy whilst walking back from town through the park.
This happened on the 12th august.
I didn't know the guy and cannot remember what he looked like so cant really report it.
My period was due on the 3rd september.
I have regular periods although havent had one since 3rd august..
what are the chances i could be pregnant?
how soon can i take a pregnancy test?
And is there anyone here that has/ is going through the same.

Please reply asap.
Thanks.

xoxBeckiiClairexox
I wish to say that I am sorry to hear this, that no one should go throught this horibble deal. AND IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT AT ALL....if you report now, there will be a file on hand, with the information on how it happened to you, area, time, place, style, ext and they may find this person because it is not about the sexual pleasure, it is about having power over someone else.

Now there are two options I see for you;
a Home test right now, and ovulation test now also.
then a Clinical test later if one is positive or you still wish to see in a few more weeks. but you need to do this test and talk to someone, and report it, please. But councling is needed!!!!!

It may seem to have happened to you on the wrong time, if you are a 28 day period, you may have been just started ovulating about this time, but you are saying that it will be 31 days, so it happened earlier then your ovulation days, so YES I hate to say....you may be pregnate by this creep. BUT because of the stress you have you may have just missed have one.... I HOPE.... you have some options if you are pregnate,
talk to use again if you wish to.
TELL YOUR PARNETS THERE IS NO FAULT OF YOUR TO HAVE THIS HAPPEN TO YOU. again sorry to hear about this.
RT

I've been through the same.
You should talk to someone about what happened.
Go to the doctor and have her test you, for pregnancy and std's.
If you need someone to talk to I understand everything you're going through. My email is _[removed]_