I understand the answer may be simple, "You smoked too much weed". But I want to know, is everything okay, should I do it again?

So I haven't smoked in a while, 4 years. When I need smoke, 4 years ago, I had 2 small puffs, didn't feel that much effects, maybe non, just in the head. Last night I was with this girl that had weed and I made the joke how I wanted to get high. She offered to smoke me out.. I accepted and yeah.

I smoked 3 bowls she said.. It took 10 mins of nonstop puffing. At least 20 hits, inhaling all the way, then holding. At first I just felt relaxed and bags under my eyes. Then after 5 mins it hit me like no other. I started freaking out and my heart was racing, I didn't know what was going on. Nothing made sence to me, all I though was, "I am going to die, I am going to die!". I started crying.. Then they calmed me down, but I could not think straight, my eyes kept moving, I hardly could control them. I couldn't walk AT ALL. I was not hungry at all, I was way too messed up, I was just retarded, simple as that. My friends took me home, and I walked around in circles for 20 mins, or more. Saying the stupidest sh*t.

The feeling was.. not normal. I thought something was wrong with me. I didn't feel like "me". I felt trapped inside myself.. out of body experience. Weirdest stuff, even though I said stupid stuff, or laughed, I hated it. I wanted it to be over, I could control myself.

After 4 hours I could think.. okay? I went back home and slept... and woke up still a little high. Does this sound like this was just weed? Should I do it again? Ask me questions and I will answer them, so I know if it was weed or something more...

Hey First-time,

From what I read in your story. You might had an anxiety attack. This happened to me before and its HELL, I've end up in the ER. My suggestion is lay off it because it can cause real damage. I can fill in my story, but its too long.

good luck.

I somtimes get panick attacks and ma mind starts over flowing with thoughts depending on what av smoked or how much av smoked what i usauly do when i go into this is listen to the type of music your into for me its tupac and biggie and just think am high f**k it enjoy it while it last think positive not negative and you should be fine just take your time and dont smoke to much at once let the high ease into you instead if it hitting you all of a sudden