Health Advisor

Today is the last day of our free promo campaign for the “Weight loss motivation and discipline: Real experiences” ebook.

Demotivation is the enemy of successful weight loss. This book is all about making friends with your weight loss journey and staying committed.

Just follow this link and restore lost faith - http://goo.gl/IfKUeD.

After downloading your free copy, please leave us a feedback on Amazon and help us reach others in our attempt to share this useful info to as many people as we can.

Please don't use dieting tablets ! I got pulmonary hypertension a very serous heart condition from diet pills !! I now have a chronic illness !

It' ok I'm only 17 years old and I'm 28 stone

I'm t11 and I'm 6 stone I'm not happy with my body wat can I do

okay so I'm currently 8 stone 8lbs and I have just turned 13 years old. I am not obese. I have quite a stocky build and puberty doesn't help. I need you to know that you should be proud to be 8 stone. you should also be proud if you are 9 or 10 or 12 or 15 stone. my message to you is love yourself. this means a lot to me as I have far to many friends with anorexia and bulimia ect. and at your age, YOU DO NOT NEED TO WORRY

8 stone is cool size 8 OK but it depends on your height too and bone structure if you are in feet and inches up to 5foot 6inch tall small bones. 8 stone is fine if your over 5 foot 6 or big boned you need to weigh much more like 9 or 10 stone.
Don't lose weight now just workout lots and eat sensible food no starchy carbs ie bread chips no cake and keep the alcohol to a minimum.
I'm 54 and small boned 5 foot 3 weight 8 stone 50kg size 8 or 10. Because I'm short and small boned this is OK but if I was taller I would look anorexic.

I'm about 4 foot 7

Ha! I'm the same age as you (accounting for the time from when you asked to now) and I weigh 21/22 stone. The simple answer is to not give a sh*t. Also, 7 stone is not good. Borderline dangerous in all honesty. Ideally, you want to weigh about 12 stone so you're neither underweight nor overweight.

You can't pass judgement on her weight, deciding if she's fat or skinny without knowing how tall she is. 8 stones is the perfect weight for a girl that's 1m60/(5ft3in), We don't know if this is her case so we shouldn't offer any opinion before knowing how tall she is.

There is no body tall enough, in the human species, to accommodate 310 pounds/22 stones! Obviously you are morbidly obese, no matter how tall you are. I'm also morbidly obese, so I know what I'm talking about, at 18 stones and only 1m70 tall (5'7). My normal weight, which I was able to maintain until a few years ago, is 130 pounds, which is 9 stones and change. Don't tell the kid "to not give a sh*t" because obesity is probably the most dangerous disease to endure. It effects your whole system, it brings about other very dangerous diseases, not to mention several types of cancers. We, the people suffering from this horrible disease, should be telling people to avoid it by all means, and not inviting them to a life of illnesses, pain and sorrow!...

At 5'3in (1m60) your weight is perfect, at 50 kilos/8 stones, so it's not about clothing size but proportion of the body with the weight. Congratulations, keep up with the good work.

I’m 12 and I weigh 8st 5pounds