That's what happens to me

You actually use the pee to wash out the sperm from other canals, otherwise you could get serious infections from the sperm staying in a separate canal and not being washed up

hi i lived in pakistan and i have 2 holes and both are functional

I have two functional hole s in my

Mine both are functional in all ways...

I also have two wholes one for sperm and on for urine

Actually after looking more there is this clear goo stuff not sperm that comes from one of my holes am I transgender

Never mind that is pea

I am confused am I normal or not two holes one has urine and the other sperm but a little urine to wash it out

Usually for males there is only one hole at the tip of the penis and urine, pre-ejaculate and semen come out of the same hole.

Ok thank you I have two also

I have never known that having two holes wasn't normal. I urinate from both and ejaculate from both. It's always been normal to me. It doesn't affect me in any way and I had no clue to question it until the urologist asked me about it today. I apparently have two working urethras.

same, both ejaculate but only one has urine come out

yes only one hole in pennis.
my pennis size is 8 inches. so plz suggestion increase the pennis size.

hey bud i have the same thing. been to the doctors its nothing to be worried about. its not actually a hole it just looks like one. hope that has helped you out