Well, I appreciate those information but what if? I have 2 holes and the 2 holes are working?? I mesn that if i'm having sex with my girl i got alot of cum goes out of the 2 holes not only one

actually it would bc im am 12 and a male i only had 1 whole up untill 2 days a go now my penis is crusty and itchy and i have 1 in the normal area and 1 underneath the tip edge can u explain

Hi Guest
When you pee does it come out of both holes?
How did the second hole open up was it more like you just noticed it when pulling your foreskin back?
The best thing would be to tell your parents and see your doctor that will give your doctor a chance to see what has happened.
You will get your answer based on your doctor examining you and that is what is needed.
Try not to worry about talking to your parents and seeing your doctor its nothing to be embarrassed about.

My BF made me think I was the weird one. Never seen 2 either. So I started doubting.. he also said pee comes out of one and a sperm out the other. Lol

That's a FACT!!!!!!! This is the most accurate, to the point explanation this far. PERIOD!!!!!

This is what I'm looking for. I have the same thing. Noticed it when i was younger.

Tx for the clarification, thus i love my two holes and even if they function differently i'm ok with them, thus for me i've noticed that when i'm aroused the other hole excretes a transparent clear watery lubricant which ready's my tip and the other one is for sperms and urine.
:-)

I am 58 yrs old. My doctor of 25 years just noticed I have two holes. I thought all guys had two. He said it is no big deal.

So I’m 13 and I just woke up and noticed there’s a little hole below my normal hole in my penis and it LOOKED like it shedded through the skin to my normal hole, is this normal?

When you urinate do you have one stream or does it split in two directions?

I have two holes and im 13 im really worried about the second one what should i do

Hi Guest
Talk to your parents and they will make you an appointment to see your doctor.
Might be nothing to worry about but your doctor should examine you to determine if something needs to be done to correct it.

Just remember these comments are from everyday people that might not know fully on what there talking about if you want true information then talk to your local doctor

we got baby and the baby has the same as his father.. nothing to worry about