That happens with me haha

Hi I also have to holes but one is at the top and it doesn't have any use but the one on the bottom is differently shaped should I be worried

Lol um I've studied biology and I'm an RN. I have never heard of two functional tubes like that, I'd have to research that one. If there were separate tubes the "sperm tube" would be prone to infection because urine wouldn't be able to clear it out. If you had an extra X chromosome you probably have Klinefelter syndrome which actually causes feminization and a micro penis...

hey my holes arnt side to side more like 1 were it needs to be/ should be , and one under it or starts at the shaft , is it the same thing or should i be worry

No it's not, it's a blessing

The first hole is the original hole while the other one is surgically operated.

The small flesh that should block the small hole worn off, that probably the reason.

Two is better that one, thank GOD there is a hole... =)

It's absolutely fine, two is better than one, thank GOD there is a hole.. =P

No worries, get's use to it. God bless...

No worries, it's absolutely fine.

Two is better than one. what's important is that you can urine and ejaculate normally.. =)

Be thankful for what you have. God bless.

That's makes you so sure that you are indeed the Father of your two sons! Thank's GOD. =)

NO, two is better than one... =)

If there is no hole that is very bad. =P

Oh nooo, that's a real problem dude, and there is no cure on your sickness coz your brain and heart is full of garbage! =P

Peace and Love to all men is the cure of this sick world full of sick people like you! ^_^

NO, it's not. Two is better than one, no hole that's bad... =P

NO, it's absolutely normal, you can have 12 children or more as you like, boy or girl it will come in God's will.

No worries, God bless.. =)

IT'S FINE, NO WORRIES! Two is better than one! NO hole that's bad. =)

No worries, it's absolutely normal, two is better than one! no holes is bad. =)

Be confident your not alone, it's unique. God bless!