NO worries it's absolutely fine, two is better than one, no hole is bad. =P

Thank GOD for what you have, you are not alone. God bless.. =)

I have two holes too! My japs eye (urethra) i urinaire from that one and another little one at thé top of my shaft that i éjaculate from. I always thought this was normal and this subject has Côme up with every girlfriend in my life. Them telling me theyd never noticed other guys had two holes and me saying Well Surely they did i have one for sperm one for performance right! New girlfriend today insisted that its not normal do i Google it and now im here... And feeling Like à freak

same here I have 2 holes now I now I am not the ony 1 like this and where can we get this fix do you guys have trubble cumming some times how many are like this

loraaaayy.. tu khusra h

teri maa ko lun dun

you would like 2 see

Hi, I'm a 18 year old guy and I noticed that I have two holes on my penis and from what I know you urinate the same place you cum but I'm still confused help!?

I have it two

I have three holes in my penny two almost near and third one is center of my penny what I can do now is it weird thing or not?

Thanks Coral that realy helped me out learning about holes in my willy

Same bro idk why

he has two penises but his mom had the 2nd one cut off at birth

Couldn't have said it better myself.

good to know.

My boyfriend's penis works the same way urine out of the top hole and semen out of the bottom hole . It's kinda fascinating when you think about it.