You can have them dilated into 1 hole, but I'm 50 and not 1 girl has ever noticed

I have four pee holes and all produce blood and puss so I guess I'm super advanced.

Realy i was born with a holeeon the side of my penis and urine came out both holes but ejaculate only came out of one strange

In high school biology class we learned this. These are the combinations you can have if sex chromosomes and live: XX(female), XY(male), X (also XO, female with Turner Syndrome), XXX or XXXX or XXXXX (female with Triple-X Syndrome), XXY or XXXY(male with Klinefelter Syndrome), XYY (male with XYY syndrome). The combination where the baby will die soon after conception is just a single Y chromosome and no X. This is because the X chromosome contains some key instructions on creating you properly and keeping you alive. These conditions all come from when a gamete or sperm/egg was formed when a cell decided itself unevenly. Leaving more chromosomes in one of the resulting gametes. And less in the other.

I just realized that I have two. Wow I always thought everyone had two.

I have to holes and urine comes out of both which makes standing up to wee a nightmare. Also semen seeps out of both, so I'm assuming one tube with two exit holes.

Urine is sterile.

I have 2 holes and urine comes out both

Hi I am a biologist at Duke university and for anyone who said that having 2 holes is a evolutionary change they are completely wrong. What happens was when you were in the uterus and you were still developing some kind of defect happened and the first hole or non-working hole pretty much just died. There for it had to develop another one which is now the functional one, but that is very uncommon to see because usually the dead one gets closer before the child reaches grade school. Now on some special occasions one hole stops doing only one function incorrect so then it has to produce another hole and sometimes your body pretty much gets lazy and makes that one only do one function.

That is the furthest detail I can go in to without losing most of you guys

but both urine and sperm come out of both my holes so what does that mean

I have two holes but my second hole is at the bottom but it functions normally so is it normal or have i evolved

No offense but you're wrong, urine is not a vector for bacteria and is notably ratjer clean.

Thank you at least someone knows what they're talking about, it seemed for a second as the collective it of this group was below 100

My friend got two holes too .. but both of his holes functioning well.. one for the sperm and one for the pee .. how is that possible?

Having two holes does not make him unable to have babies. My husband had two holes and they're both functional. We also have two kids together.