My husband has 2 holes, and 5 children. You’re good hun x

You are lying

Well sh*t!!!! HAHAHA!!!!

Beware.....don't cross the streams!!!!!!

I have one on top and one on bottom and both of mine work....

Ya its right want to you see it for confirmation

Yes two x chromosomes is possible, no it wont cause two penises. I think you may want to brush up on biology.

I also have two holes. The one at the very tip though is sealed about 1/8th of an inch in. The second hole is about 1/4 inch directly below it and that is the one that conducts the urine. I only need to be careful with my aim.

This is absolutely ridiculous, there are so many things wrong with this, 1) urine is sterile, there is no bacteria in it. 2) if you had an exrra chromosome, you would be down syndrome, if you you mean you were an xx instead of xy you would have a vagina! I too have 2 holes and I'll tell you for sure, only 1 work.

Oh yes you are going to die

Do you realize that evolution is based on dedects

This is totally normal my boyfriend 3 holes in his penis, I find this sexually attractive

No that is 100% incorrect!! The both come out the bottom.

Well I am a 14 year old male and I have two holes on the side of my tip when I pull back my forskin all the way is this normal

I have the exact same problem! I am 14 and I don’t want to tell my mom, but if I need to have surgery then I will. Please help