I am currently 21 days late. I took a pregnancy test a few days ago & it came out negative. I have had plenty of menstrual cramping & I'm pretty positive that I'm not pregnant. I have no signs or symptoms of pregnancy. A week before I was supposed to get my period, I was injected with the meningitis vaccine. I got really sick, because that vaccine has side affects. Could this vaccine have possibly affected my menstrual cycle?

I have no experience with this at all but this is exactly what i'm on here for. The same thing happned to my girlfriend and i'm trying to find out if it affected her cycle. I'm going to try and look up known side effects of the vaccine.

So what happened in the end?
because i seem to be going through the same thing right now,

Hi, I had the meningococcal shot (that's what the sheet says, it's to prevent meningitis) It's been about 10 months since I've had my period and I'm not pregnant. Who knows what this means, but it scares me. I told my doc and she just made me start the pill, and then sent me to get guardasil because I am a female in her office (seriously, docs want you so bad to get everything pumped in you) and I have arm spasms (my friend got guarasil when she was a kid and has seizures so I really hope that I don't get them) and headaches. Nothing has gotten better, only worse, and the more I ask them for help-the worse everything gets. I have lost all trust in these doctors, I'm going to go to an alternative practitioner-at least try, you know? If it doesn't get better, at least it's not getting worse.

What happened in the end was it the jab that made your period late as i am experiancing the same thing?

Mine's only a week late but the same things happening to me

I got the shot 2-3 weeks ago and expected my period last week. Nothing. I had all the signs of getting my period but no blood. The only new thing is the shot. Did anyone find anything cause this is happening to me too.

I just got my vaccine this week and my period is late as well. The only place that suggests that it could mess with your menstrual cycle is this forum. Have you gotten yours yet?

Additionally I got two meningitis shots, one of the regular ones and one for meningitis b.

Same thing seems to be happening.. 3 negatives showing up and almost 10 days late with my period. I felt OK after jab, sore arm but that was it. A week later I'm feeling unwell and still no sign of period.