Today I woke up and noticed my left arm was starting to feel the numbness, then my left leg. This has happened before so I'll explain.

The first time was after drinking 3 nights in a row. I woke up extremely Hung over and by 6 pm I was so tired I couldn't concentrate and the numbness came. It started in my left arm then moved to my cheast then the left side of my head and left leg. It was very intense and scary. The next day I went to a dr and he said anxiety (which I definitely have had for a while).
I didn't drink for awhile then when I did the next evening I started feeling anxiety in my chest then the numbness came, too. Not as severe though.

Next, or possibly around this time, (this first started in January) I began getting excruciating headaches. They were persistent for over 2 weeks then I developed a fever, fatigue, and muscle weakness. Dr said it was a virus. That eventually went away but not the headaches, I still get them throughout everyday. I've also developed this lasting stiff neck ever since the "virus".

So today I woke up, stiff neck, head ache, and the numbness starting in my left arm. I'll add that when I saw the Dr for the virus he did do a ct scan and it came back ok. And I'm only 21 yrs old, never had head aches until about 6 mo ago. Other symptoms I get but not sure if they're related are "shaky eyes" and ringing ears.

I just want to know if this is all because of stress and anxiety, if its migraines, maybe a vitamin deficiency, or something serious like a tumor or ms or blood circulation??? I'm very worried and this is giving me extreme anxiety. I try not to Google things and scare myself but its hard.

Any advice is welcome, thank you.

my 23 y/o daughter was experiencing the same symptoms- thousands of dollars worth of tests later...nothing. and most Dr. said "anxiety" then we decided to stop ALL meds and start from her daily routines.  Soon she had a severe episode- almost seizure like....turns out the only thing she had done differently is began drinking diet sodas again.  This was the smoking gun.....  turns out ASPARTAME was causing these bizarre symptoms to the point she felt as if she were going to die.  No more aspartame in her diet and no more episodes. doesn't hurt to read up on it and very simple to eliminate.  

did you find out what was wrong with you I am 22 'f' and started having the same things happen to me the last three days