Hi, this is the first time I have posted a question but I am not sure where to turn for help with this. Last night I caught my 10 year old boy trying on my lacy underwear. He said he does not know why he did it so I did not press him too hard except to say that is normal to be curious. However, I 'm not sure this is normal. He is such a fun loving boy that does typical boy things, like football, soccer and skateboarding. Is this normal or could he be showing signs of being gay? Have other normal boys his age done this? Please help!

well lets put it this way.... i did it to my moms panties, and my friends mom panties.. and well i like girls... i have had sex, but never had sex till 17... and still have a think for girls in reg panties... so take it as you wish... but i dont think theres anything wrong

What should i do my son was asking me to buy him bras and panties from victia's secret do you think he is gay

I don't know if this is a real questions...but if so...how old is your son?

My brother is 28 now, and would probably kill me for saying this, but he did the same thing when he was younger, he is now almost married and has two kids, I wouldn't be to worried.

I hope I dont cause too much worry with this answer but I started trying on my moms clothes when I was about 10 too. By 12-12 i knew I was different to other boys by 18 I had come out as a transexual and now at 24 I am a complete woman, having undergone sex change surgery last year.

Why don't you teach him how to dress up? If he was my kid i would teach him how to dress in lingerie and dresses if he wants to.