Hey Everyone,
Well I am now a 17 year old male, who has been experiencing painful urination for 3 or 4 years now. Localized mainly in the penis. I have received multiple urinalyses and all come back clean. I have had ultrasounds on my bladder and kidneys. My urologists really don't know what it is. I have been on alpha-blockers, antibiotics, and anti inflammatories. None worked. They speculate dehydration, which may be possible considering my symptoms sometimes vary on how much I drink. Also they think it could be bladder sensitivities to certain foods. My doctors also dont seem too overly concerned because there has been no blood or anything else in the urine. My next appointment is next month and the doc said if the problems don't clear, its time for a scope, GREAT... So my question is what could it be? And since it has been years, what does that mean?
Any feedback appreciated! Thanks!

I really hat heard your patiency, It's really serious and dificult illness, when you completed the whole five years of this sickness and doesn't treated, might you will die soon.. but wishes for you a long life... be carefully. wishes you are becoming healthy soon.  

Useless, anyone else have an opinion? 
Please?

Does this pain increase or decrease after mastubation? If it increases, try not masturbating for a week. If it subsides, you may have had a series of dry orgasms (over stimulated prostate). Sex addicts experience such.

lol? For 4 years I have been having this, not a week buddy.

I'm sorry if my post isnt very useful, but i've also been suffering for 3 months, and doctors keep giving me antibiotics for UTI's and they take the pain away and then it comes back.

I've had urine samples and blood tests, they all come back okay.

I only once had blood in my urine, and it burns sometimes afterwards, lately it hasn't been as bad as it first was for me, but it's still a pain.

I also have no idea what is wrong, it all started when i first started having sexual intercourse.

I've heard of a thing called Interstitial Cystitis, which is all the symptoms of a UTI, and the usual way of diagnosis is Cystoscopy which i really do not want, probably like you.

I hope it helped just to know where in the same boat,
hopefully we both get cured soon, because it's horrible!

Yes, it is terrible... I get my scope next month. Ill let you know how it goes man.

That would help thankyou!! It will give me the courage to probably see a urologist and get one done:)

Hope everything goes okay!

Yeah, I hope all goes well too.