Hi! my five year old has between 2 to 3 erections per day, it doesn't hurt him but he gets very mad every time, should I seek some medical help? my other son who is 13yr. has never had this problem, so I don't know what to do, could it be due to a hernia correction surgery on both sides of the scrotum part my 5 year old received when he was 2 months old?

don't worry, there is nothing wrong with your son. This just happens to some boys sometimes. Although maybe you should find out why he gets mad, just explain that its normal. He doesn't have to know why of course.

Well, it’s not that uncommon in boy that age to experience first erection. The problem is that they don’t really understand what is happening to them. They can be afraid of things that they do not know. Problem can occur if your son has adhesion. This can be painful in first erections because skin between penile shaft and head of penis are not used to this. I’m not really shore about the hernia correction, having to do anything with this. You should talk to your doctor about this.
Is there any inflammation on the skin of the penis? Does it hurt him when he is urinating?

However, the best thing is to talk to him and explain about erection.

Regards,

Danella