l have a 5yr old who for the last wk has had abnormal stools , creamy white in colour or very sloppy , with great fatigue , very worried mother what can l do

The color could be because of a diet issue, the fatigue however is something that would worry me as a parent. Take your little one to a pediatrician and discuss with them what you are experiencing and hopefully your son/daughter can fill in and answer questions as well.

Well,
To be honest this is the first time that I heard that children have white stool. Now as much as I found out this is something that is very serious and you should not ignore this condition in your child. Now the good thing to do is to take a sample of this to your doctor to run some test. Now how much milk has your child been drinking in passer several days? This can be caused by this or if you child has been eating too much dairy products. In some cases this can be caused by some failure in the liver so this has to be tested as soon as possible.

Good luck,
Karel