Can anyone please help?  ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed ***

Your situation is as common as it gets in this world.  The solutions, though seemingly simple, aren't.  Firstly, parents must be fully involved, a supportive environment (some understanding) is a must.  Everyone must keep his or her head.  rumors must be squelched.  Privacy maintained.
Secondly, a pregnancy test must be done.  She must see her Pediatrician and possibly a Female specialist.  You must be very supportive.  Your sex was not a solo act since both of you were willingly involved.  No guilt trips or blame games.  Remember that in some states the parents must decide whether a pregnant child can have an abortion.  In some cases the pregnant girl needs no one's permission at all.  Personally, during my career I have seen that young girls, especially religious girls, that had abortions were left with very bad emotional scares.  sometimes the abortions caused complications and resulted that the girl would never again get pregnant.  I've been a very strong Women's Rights Activist all my life, including bodily rights.  But I am nearly always against childhood abortions, unless it is for emergency, in case of rape or incest, or unless the baby cannot survive out of the womb.   In any case, both of you are on this road together alone.  Best to be as totally honest, open and forthright about it.  and to Hell with anyone who wants to make judgement upon you.