I posted on here a few days ago and appreciate the comments. I am 8 days past ovulation. I ovulated on the 18th and my partner and I had sex on that day a few times with a condom and then a few times unprotected, but he did not ejaculate the times that were unprotected. I was fertile and know I am very fertile because i have been pregnant very easily in the past and have a child. I am expecting my period this weekend and am trying to wait until then to take a test. He is a ultra runner, and runs approx 10-30 km 1-3 times a week. would that affect his sperm count? Also, I am currently experiencing pressure in lower abdomen, twinges and bubbly feeling, gas, increased bowel movements, increased saliva.

hi juli-ann was u trying to concieve? i was told the best time to if u was is 1-2 days before ovulation as it takes the sperm 24 hours to reach the egg (and the egg only lasts 24hours before being dispersed and turning into ur period) and that may have been to late. The clear blue and first reponse HPT is the best one to use now if u wanted to test early. let me know how u get on x

taylor29 wrote:

Juli-Ann wrote:

Hi there

well I did the calculation online and it said my most fertile time was 18th...and we had sex 17th and 18th...not trying to conceive, but now anxious because scared and excited.

Juli-Ann wrote:

taylor29 wrote:

Juli-Ann wrote:

Hi there

yup im pregnant! Feeling nervous as im a single mom.

Juli-Ann wrote:

Juli-Ann wrote:

taylor29 wrote:

Juli-Ann wrote:

Hi there

Congratulations ull do brilliant :)

Chels-Green wrote:

Juli-Ann wrote:

Juli-Ann wrote:

taylor29 wrote:

Juli-Ann wrote:

Hi there

Congratulations ull do brilliant :)

aww congratulations thats fab news, i was a single mom for 3 years and its the most rewarding job EVER :) so how do u feel bout being pregnant? u must be nearly 3 months pregnant already?