A brown sticky smelly liquid is coming out of my privates. There wasn't any blood in it and i haven't started my period yet.

Could just be from spotting early. You should get checked out by your doctor. Blood turns brown if it is old, and could also be cause by endometriosis or harmless cysts. GL!

I may consider bacterial vaginosis. Women with BV always complain their abnormal discharge with a strong odor, some women believe it's a fishy like odor and usually get worse after intercourse sex. The discharge can be grayish white. It may also be foamy or watery. Other symptoms may include burning when urinating, itching around the outside of the vagina, and irritation. However, unfortunately, some women with BV have no symptoms at all and so that could't get it treated in time. 

Do not hesitate to see a doctor and get it tested since there're many conditions and diseases share common symptoms. There might be other possibilities. Maybe you could try to google *************SPAM****************, it has a website provides online service for free, you may consult the online doctors.