I know I've hit puberty. I went through it pretty early. But since 7th grade my area has been itching like crazy. I mean I guess some itching is normal. But this is a lot. Also on somedays my panties will covered with discharge.. that's pretty gross. Plus it smells horrible. It's still at clearish and white. The texture is normal. It's kind of burning because I'm on my period. I don't know what to do.. I think I should ask my Mom about it. But what if it's nothing.. Please help%-)

Hi guest,

Talk to your mom.  It sounds like you may have a yeast infection.  They are common and there are medications that you can buy in any store that can help.

Hope it helps.

Yeast infection is possible, but if you have vagina discharge with strong odor, then bacterial vaginosis is more possible. Women with BV always complain their abnormal discharge with a strong odor, some women believe it's a fishy like odor and usually get worse after intercourse sex. The discharge can be grayish white. It may also be foamy or watery. Other symptoms may include burning when urinating, itching around the outside of the vagina, and irritation. However, unfortunately, some women with BV have no symptoms at all and so that could't get it treated in time. Do not hesitate to mention this to your mom, left untreated, bv may cause multiple gynecological problems. You may also try to google"99eyao"to consult the online doctors. I think they may help you.