hello, i have a big problem i discharge too much and i clean myself like 3 times a day or change my undi and wash them often. I am pretty worry about this. I also went to my doctor and the only thing she recommended was that i need to loose wieght because im overweight and im descharging because of my overweight, does overweight matters? Im to confused. But anyway is there a way for me to control my smelly, fishy discharge? While i keep-trying to loose my weight.

It sounds like Bacterial Vaginosis (BV)Women with BV may have an abnormal vaginal discharge with an unpleasant odor. Some women report a strong fish-like odor, especially after intercourse. Discharge, if present, is usually white or gray; it can be thin. Women with BV may also have burning during urination or itching around the outside of the vagina, or both. Some women with BV report no signs or symptoms at all.Although BV will sometimes clear up without treatment, all women with symptoms of BV should be treated to avoid such complications as PID Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). You should check it out.