Is there a book ’abs diet for women’ as there is one written for men? Did you read this book by any chance? My husband keeps always in good shape, so he has never needed to have such a literature. Please post if you know something about what this book contains. I’ve been 6 kgs overweight for last 3 years and could not find the way to lose them.

My husband ordered this book few months ago so I read it too. It is written by man who is editor of men’s health, so as I know there is no female edition of this book. But my personal opinion is that the book is absolutely applicable to women. It has the main idea to make body burns calories all the time, whether person exercise or not. The interesting is that diet is based on 12 groups of food, which make first letters of ABS POWER DIET. I’ve found it very easy and simple to help in adopting healthy life style. You have my recommendation to order this book.