Hello everyone

I’ve heard about Eat-clean diet from my cousin. He told me that he followed this diet program for about half a year and that he lost almost 60 pounds. I think that is phenomenal. I would like to try it for myself. I’ve found some information about the program on the internet and I think it isn’t so hard to follow (I think I am very self disciplined).

I have one problem, though. I don’t have a copy of official Tosca Reno’s Eat clean book and I can’t find it anywhere. Do you know can I follow Eat clean diet if I didn’t read the book?

Hi there

Yes Mellisa, of course you can follow Eat clean diet even if you didn’t read the Tosca Reno’s book. I’ve read the book and it really has some useful information about the whole program, foods you should eat, foods you should avoid and also how to prepare Eat clean dishes. But, almost all of these information you can easily find on the internet. You can find articles or even sites about this program.

I really recommend you this diet and I think you will lose your extra pounds with ease. Just remember not to cheat and try to follow the program strictly (which I think wouldn’t be so hard for you because you said you are a self disciplined person).

Thank you very much Aristolte40! :) I am now so thrilled about the whole thing. I can’t wait to start following this diet. I tried so many so far but I wasn’t satisfied with any of them. I mean, I’ve lost the pounds with every diet at first but the pounds came back in a few weeks. I hate that yo-yo effect.

I really have a good feeling with the Eat clean. I am hoping for the best and I think I will be fit again like in high school. :) I must buy a chocolate for my cousin to thank him for telling me about Eat clean.