I am a big fan of healthy life style, good eating habits and everyday workout. I enjoy all of that so much, ever since I was a little boy. My sister was always mad when they wouldn't give her candies. I never really liked any of the snacks or junk food. While everybody at school were eating pizza, I was pulling out fruits from my school bag that my dad used to send me. That is why I really like Maker’s diet. The program is great, I think it is natural, and natural is always healthy. There is just one thing. Does anybody know what’s up with the name ‘’Maker’s diet’’. Why Jordan Rubin named it like that?

Hi Aidan.

I am not sure since I never got the chance to buy Jordan Rubin’s book. But since my good friend is following this diet, I’m familiar with the basics of it, so I can assume where did that name came from.

You may also hear people call it ‘’Bible diet’’. Here’s what this is about. This program is (according to Jordan Rubin)  based on the Christian religious beliefs. And it includes every day prayers. The Maker is probably The God himself since Rubin thinks that we should eat food that is allowed for us by God, and food that God would eat.

Yes, I agree with you Mellisa8. I read Jordan Rubin’s book a while ago. Even though I am not a fan of the whole idea he represents, I must admit his diet program is not that bad at all. I don’t remember reading the explanation of the exact name in the book, but you can kind of read it between the lines. The whole story is about how we should follow God’s rules and eat what he would like us to eat. So this diet is suppose to be a set of God’s rules, and therefore it is called Maker’s diet.